For our group project, I worked with Kevin Wang to create a game summary, elevator pitch, and choose a captivating image for our board. To start, we both wrote a game summary and elevator pitch, then worked to combine them. After meetings with our whole team to review and get feedback, we continued to iterate a few times before getting to our final result. Kevin worked more on the summary, while I worked more on the elevator pitch. After discussing ideas for the image, I found our movie still from Disney's Peter Pan to use for our board.
I also ended up creating the template for our boards, choosing fonts, colors, and borders to try to fit the theme of our game. I had assistance from Channen Macom to lay out the pieces aesthetically before sending it out to the team to use on their own boards.
Assets in Perforce:

No comments:
Post a Comment